Accordion and Tabs Formatting

Hello -

I have switched from Forms Designer to Plumsail forms. In the former, formatting the accordion and tabs colors were easy to format as that feature was a part of the layout editor.
In the modern UI, I am stuck with plain tabs and accordions - so far as I can tell. I have tried to add the correct code to no avail. The fonts are huge, the text boxes are gigantic. The whole look of the UI is terrible. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Christian,

Could you provide please the screenshots with problem parts of the form?

Good morning.

First, I am a total novice. I am a network engineer and have very little experience with this end of the business. So please, bear with me as I do my best to make this work :slight_smile:
A few days ago I asked to have my license changed from Forms Designer to Plumsail Forms. I did not know that it would render everything I had worked on inaccessible. So I figured I would do what I could to reconstruct weeks worth of work. I will get some screen shots for you this morning, but if possible, I would love to have my license simply returned to Forms Designer. I appreciate that I was granted my request the first time and as a business man, I respect that this is a request that can be frustrating. If my request cannot be granted, I completely understand.
When I get to my desk this morning, I will send you some screen shots and copies of my CSS code.

The customer service I have received has been excellent.

Hi Christian,

Did you have Forms Designer for Office365? If so, please provide your domain. I will extend your trial period for two weeks so you can gain access to your old Forms and make a backup.

You will have access both to the Forms Designer and new Plumsail Forms abilities. This is a topic, that might be helpful: https://spform.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2195&sid=86bb2a0af015924842acb7abc87e6bcf

Feel free to ask us any questions and we will help you to migrate to modern Forms, if you make that decision.