Create DOCX document from template not working

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the Action “Create DOCX document from template”, not working at all.

Is it a problem on your side?

Hello @ErikLm,

Yes, here’s an issue with our API at the moment, we’re working on the matter and it should be fixed shortly. I’ll post an update once it’s done.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail Team

1 Like

Hello @ErikLm,

As far as I’m concerned the issue should be gone. Please, let us know if the issue persists for you.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail Team

1 Like

Is this not working again? I am getting the below error however I am only passing

{
"data": {
"id": 59810681,
"name": tom - two,

}

}

{
  "error": {
    "code": 502,
    "message": "{\r\n  \"error\": {\r\n    \"code\": 502,\r\n    \"source\": \"logic-apis-northeurope.azure-apim.net\",\r\n    \"clientRequestId\": \"039a6415-632e-4b6a-836e-ec7221582979\",\r\n    \"message\": \"BadGateway\",\r\n    \"innerError\": {\r\n      \"request\": {\r\n        \"url\": \"/flow/v1/Documents/jobs/ApplyDocxTemplate\",\r\n        \"traceId\": \"0HLKSH9ARHEEH:000001DE\"\r\n      },\r\n      \"error\": {\r\n        \"code\": \"System.FormatException\",\r\n        \"message\": \"The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. \",\r\n        \"date\": \"2019-02-27T17:15:55.803488Z\"\r\n      }\r\n    }\r\n  }\r\n}, clientRequestId: 039a6415-632e-4b6a-836e-ec7221582979"
  }
}

Hello @miles,

Possibly the docx termplate has a variable which meant to be replaced with a Base-64 string. Could you send me the docx template to check, please?

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail Team

Can I direct message you the doc?

Hello @miles,

Please send it to support@plumsail.com

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail Team