Display issues in Internet Explorer

Hi! We have created a form for a client that feeds to Microsoft Flow and it looks great in Chrome. The form adjusts nicely to fit the screen when shrinking the page size. When viewing the form in IE, nothing wraps - the Title of the field requires scrolling and the control box for input is very large.

I have altered one of the Titles and controls by adding a set width in the settings, but then it doesn’t fill the screen correctly in Chrome. Do you guys have some input on what I can do to make the form look better in IE? Below is the URL: http://sec.govcomhotline.com/formsubmission.html

Dear @kkreitzer,
The form seems to rely on Table containers a lot, and these containers do not scale well. Instead, try to use Grid container as much as possible. It’s much more flexible and it’s based on Bootstrap Grid, it should give much better results in IE (and otherwise).

If it doesn’t help, please, Export the form and email it to us to support@plumsail.com

Thank you for the information! I did a test using almost all Grid and it looked much better. I had not yet experienced the Grid and didn’t want to play with it yet, but it seems to be much easier.