Error Creating new folder

I am following the directions in the blog (https://plumsail.com/blog/2016/11/how-to-move-list-item-attachments-to-documentset-via-sharepoint-designer-workflow/) to create a workflow that saves list item attachments into a folder. My list and my document library are on the same site, however I keep getting the error below when creating a new folder.

"Retrying last request. Next attempt scheduled in less than one minute. Details of last request: HTTP InternalServerError to planitgroup.sharepoint.com/site … a04bd898e’/Items Correlation Id: c9a43ff1-86e9-29ce-ad6d-d324e5f97e49 Instance Id: 6cf6bc75-6ed5-490b-93de-78f8f1340fe4

Invalid text value.

A text field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again."

I am not sure what text field it is referring to. Thank you for your assistance

Hello,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please send us a screenshot of your workflow? Also, check the parameters you’re using in actions.

Best regards,
Andre Lima
Plumsail Team.

Andre,

Attached are the screen shots of my workflow. I have double checked my parameters but I am somewhat new so perhaps I have left something out.

Thanks
Shane

Hi Shane,
Thanks for your information.

This error is usually associated with invalid data logged into workflow history. Please ensure you’re not trying to log a dictionary into history.

Best regards,
Andre Lima
Plumsail Team.