Error while saving forms with custom field DueDate

Hi

We are planning to use Plumsail Helpdesk. Currently, I am using the trial version for the demo. i use Plumsail form version 1.1.7 to create the custom form. I use ticket and comment form with custom field DueDate.

I’m getting the below error while saving the form.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at lXGu86jbCnbApg2DOR.t2AC67FOk22rFjlS4C.d__5.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at lXGu86jbCnbApg2DOR.t2AC67FOk22rFjlS4C.IeOVAfY5b()
at FormsDesigner.SharePoint.FormsManager.GenerateForms(Guid formSetId, FormTypes formTypes, XDocument layout, CompiledForm compiledForm)
at bLGKSOpvP7nT8YYywC.x1ZjOTOK6ZEINg0Shv.<>c__DisplayClass23_0.vtZUwJrHyETZwF8Tta.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at bLGKSOpvP7nT8YYywC.x1ZjOTOK6ZEINg0Shv.d__23.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FormsDesigner.ViewModels.DesignerViewModel.d__286.MoveNext()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at lXGu86jbCnbApg2DOR.t2AC67FOk22rFjlS4C.d__5.MoveNext()<—

Dear @soorya,
With the latest update with the Windows authentication there might’ve been some issues with saving a SharePoint Form, but it should be fixed now. Please, restart and update Forms application on your machine and try to save the form again, it should work now.

Thanks Nikita. Now i’m able to save the custom form in plumsail form v1.1.7. But the customised widget form is not working/reflecting in my sharepoint.

Dear @soorya ,
Please, follow this instruction to customize widget - https://plumsail.com/docs/help-desk-o365/v1.x/Configuration%20Guide/Widget%20forms%20customization.html