Feature Requests and Ideas

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our product, feel free to drop a line here. We regularly review our forum, so it’s the most effective way to make ideas real!

I’d like to be able to check a number of tickets and assign them to a Member.

Hi,

We really appreciate your feedback. It is not in our roadmap yet. But if we receive more requests for this feature, we will include it into our roadmap.

Additionally, you can request our paid support to implement it for you. Just contact support@plumsail.com.

It would be helpfull if we could forward tickets. For example to ask a collegue of another departement or 3rd-level-support of another company.

Thans!

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can do it with Triggers and custom statuses.

You can add new statuses. For example, Level 2, Level3.
Then create a new trigger that checks if a status is changed to Level 2, and assigns a ticket to some person or even SharePoint Group. Alternatively, you can just send an email message from the trigger.

An example of ticket assignment from a trigger

Please let me know if you have any questions about implementation.

It would be helpful to be able to add fields to the widget.

Thank you for sharing your idea. We plan to support it in future, but I can’t provide any due dates yet.

I am requesting a feature upgrade that the built in reports that come with the tool, include drill down capability similar to the ratings drill down that currently exists. Specifically, if I am looking at the Tickets by Category report, and I click on the area of the pie char that is labeled No Category, I should be taken to a list of those tickets. Since these are built in reports, the drill down capability should be easy to add in your next upgrade. I would like to see this for all of the reports that come with the tool.

Hi,

Thank you for your request.

We are collecting feedback about reports to make them user-friendly. We will consider your feedback for sure.

For now, you can use another our product to customize reports according to your requrements. Dashboard Designer requires additional payment. It is $399 one-time fee at the moment.

I’d like the History to show who made the changes, and what the new change is, for instance if the Category was updated, what was it updated to?

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your idea. We added it to our list of features. If there are other requests from our customers, we will include it into our plan.

Can we include an option on the widget for the user to add people to CC when raising a ticket?

Thank you for the idea. We added it to our list of requests. If there are other requests from customers, we will add it.

and a way to print tickets in a ‘printer friendly’ way

Hi, thank you for your feedback. It is possible to configure printing with the help of Forms Designer. It is included into help desk pricing. Just install it and use with your help desk for free.

You can find more information here.

[quote=“Anton Khritonenkov”]Hi, thank you for your feedback. It is possible to configure printing with the help of Forms Designer. It is included into help desk pricing. Just install it and use with your help desk for free.

You can find more information here.[/quote]

Perfect, thank you very much.

Send (or forward) an e-mail to become a Private Note instead of a Public Comment.
Would be great if we could forward e-mails that were generated outside of a ticket but are relevant to a ticket that got raised at some point, and have the e-mail be a Private Note - sometimes you don't want the e-mail to go to the requestor but the info is useful to the agent or for historical knowledge.

Maybe adding a suffix to the ticket identifier in the e-mail message subject (e.g. [#1234-private] ) or something?

Cheers,
Mark

Hello! You can use the approach from this article and create a trigger to change comment's type to private:

Note: the trigger should have the highest priority to be executed before others that send notifications to requesters and CC contacts. Otherwise, the content of the note will be revealed.

Thanks! works great. Didn't realise we could use e-mail to affect tickets - will be looking in to that some more.

Mark

another dumb question - if we want to set the Resolution Date field is there a token for today, and can we add or subtract a number of days to that token (e.g. if sending the email three days after actually doing the work, can I send an e-mail to set status to Resolved AND set the Resolution Date to Today-3 by including the number of days in a hashtag or something OR can we enter the actual date in the e-mail body with a hashtag and have that used for Resolution Date?

Mark