Group of teams under a manager

Hi I am using the Office 365 version of the org chart. We would like to set up the org chart as per the attachment but at the moment, we are only able to do it as per

. What we would like to do is to group the teams beneath the release manager. We will have UX team, Language team etc. Is there a way if we change the department name from Software develop to team name and have the org chart group the users into their respective teams? Or is there anyway where we can group them. Please see
on what we would like to do. We would like this information to be pulled automatically from the user profiles of Active Directory as we don't want this to manually change the details every time a user leaves or join. Can we have custom css for this?
I hope you can help
Thanks Diana

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, at this moment, in Org Chart it is not possible. You can make a request on adding this functionality to the paid support by email on support@plumsail.com.

Best regards
Evgeniy Kovalev
Plumsail Team

Is this functionality in the pipeline? I would like it too.

2nd this, just made a post about this.

Hi @Abump,
Though there's no specific function to group subordinates by a given property, you can sort subordinates in a way that you want. Please use the following property from our JavaScript Framework:
renderer.config.nodesSortFieldName = "Anything";

where "Anything" is the name of the field you want to sort by, say, a Team name. This way the users will be sorted by the names of their teams.

Hi, Sorry to bump this, however this is a requirement that my employer has, is this feature still not available. If not is it something paid support would be able to do?