Label Rendering

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with a small rendering issue. I have some bar charts on one of our pages that contain details for sales or purchases made that day. I have selected to have the labels render on the outside end of the data because when you start from 0 at the beginning every day, the labels are squished into the axis and look ugly. As you can see in the attached screenshot, one or two of the top items will have the label cut-off when it gets too close to the edge of the chart. Is there a way to assure that the labels are not cut-off or can I dynamically place the label on the inside-end when it gets too close to the edge?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all of the help on previous issues.

You can read more about labels here - plumsail.com/blog/2016/10/how-t … nt-charts/

For example, you probably don’t need numbers down to cents, instead you can look at Example 2 on how to reduce numbers down to a more reasonable size.

You can also provide more details for us about the configuration of your chart, and we’ll try to find a more individual solution for you.