List or Library in Forms

I see the new Control for List or Library. But I am not sure how to use it to filter items by other controls on the form.
I would like to reference specific items based on slections made in the list

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for asking! We actually have an article just for that - Filtering List or Library by CAML, where you can find multiple examples of filtering List or Library, including examples with use of other fields on the form.
If you still have any questions, please, tell us more about what exact functionality you want, we’ll be glad to help!

Thank you this was very helpful, However, it does bring back to a question I asked in January about filtering Drop Downs.
Basically I need a cascading Drop down that filters a Choice control by another selection. That choice control is a look up to another list. Those two selections together should filter the data table to a select group of questions
What I want is a form where the person picks the Series and then check list filters by that Series taking out duplicates
Then shows the questions in a Table.
The only thing I need recorded in the anser is Series, Check List and Name of person. Which I know how to do that part with the before save function. I am not sure if the cascading drop down can be done yet or not.

So I have a list of Questions
Title Series Check List
question CUP 2.5
Question SS 6.2
Quest CUP 2.5

Dear Jennifer,
We can look into implementing this functionality for you, just let us know your requirements in detail, get a few screenshots to better visualize the result, and send it to us to support@plumsail.com
Implementing custom functionality will require you to purchase extra support time from our store, so we can focus on implementation of these features, but we can’t say how many yet. Let us know your request, we’ll analyze it and let you know our time estimation - then you can decide if you want to go through.