Main Screen Missing

Hi guys

I've tested the helpdesk and quite like it.

we decided to re install it rather than use the sandbox version.

we installed this into our main site. but this changed our home page to the helpdesk....

I set our wiki home page back to what it was... however I can no longer see the custom tickets display view... when we go into the tickets they are the same.... but I can no longer see unassigned, my tickets etc.... when navigating to /Lists/Tickets/MY.aspx

please see attached screen shots of what I was experiencing in the sand pit... and what I have in the live site

Now
[

Sandpit

Kindest regards

J

Hello,

After screen sharing session we found the reason of this error.

This issue is caused by an error occured during HelpDesk installlation. The reason is a conflict between our solutions Actions Pack and HelpDesk. We recommend to install HelpDesk on a new SharePoint web site.

We will fix it in our next release. We will notify you when the release will be ready.

Thank you for your feedback.

I too have experienced this issue. What is the time frame for fixing this?

Hello William,

Please write us at support@plumsail.com with the description of the issue. I would appreciate if you attach additional screenshots.
The issue mentioned in the post occurred a far ago, since then the product was changed a lot.

Hi, I have the same issue. This happened after I uninstall and install again in the same site after I subscribed. I cannot install the helpdesk in a different sharepoint, so I wonder if you can help me resolve this.

Actually, I was able to solve this myself. I opened the website in Explorer (I was using Chrome when I saw the issue), and everything looked fine. So I just cleared all the browsing data from Chrome, close the program, opened it again and the website was back to normal :slight_smile:

Hi eilerfran,
Thanks for sharing your results.
Good to know it’s working fine again.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Best regards.
Andre Lima
Plumsail Team.