Modification of the survey

Is it possible to modify the survey sent on ticket closure? I am interested in implementing NPS and would be interested in seeing if we could do this with plumsail.

Hi @patricksawyer,

Thank you for your question.

Standard HelpDesk customer satisfaction survey collects survey rate and comment from a customer.

It is embedded into ticket resolution email notification. You can change email notifications as you want.

For example, you can embed NPS survey from some third party survey tool:

Examples:

Alternatively, you can just put the link to NPS survey into email message:

Thanks for your reply. I love the survey tool you have added as it ties into the individual ticket allowing someone to drill down into the details. Would this be possible to modify if someone had the right skillset, or is it something that should not be modified?

I was looking at using Flow for this, but I don’t think I can write to the form data to record a ticket identifier from flow.

Hi @patricksawyer,

It is impossible to customize embedded satisfaction survey. But you can use another our product Plumsail Forms to collect some information from your users. You can put the link to the Plumsail Form into ticket resolution message. With a bit of customization, you can even implement NPS by embedding pictures with links to the Plumsail Form with URL parameters like ?score=1, ?score=2, ?score=3, etc. Then you will get the score from the URL parameter in the form and use it during form submission.

Plumsail Forms has a good integration with Microsoft Flow.

Note: It is a separate product that requires additional purchase (annual subscription).

Regarding linking your ticket to form submission. You can pass ticket id in the URL parameter of the form. Then submit this ticket id with data from the form to Microsoft Flow. Then update information in your help desk from your custom Flow.

If you want to build custom report in your help desk that will reflect data from your feedback form, you can use another our product Dashboard Designer.

It is also a separate product that requires additional purchase, but license is permanent. You will be able to use it on any SharePoint site, not only in your help desk.

Alternatively, our paid support can implement chart for you without purchasing the Dashboard Designer product.