Problem with creating XLSX

Hey Guys,
I have some problems creating XLSX Files. First it worked fine but now it randomly creates sometimes correct files and sometimes it just creates a File which is the same as the Template file. I really don’t know why this happens. The Flow runs always without problems but sometimes without content.

This is really frustrating because I have no clue why it works sometimes and sometimes not. In the Flow I’m creating an array with the content and then I create the XLSX File like you explain it in your documentation.

I attached an example of the array and the template file. If somebody would be able to help me that would be great.

Best regards,

Josh

Array.txt (1.5 KB)

Template.xlsx (21.6 KB)

Nevermind! I made an mistake now its working fine.
For clarification: We have some mac users which can´t use the out of the box “export to excel function”. My goal was it to develop a workaround with the “Create XLSX from Template” Action. Since I just wanted the same export I created my template file by doing an Excel Export and editing this file. I deleted the connection to the SharePoint List but regardless it said that there are SharePoint Lists connected in the created Excel File. After I rebuild it everything worked fine.

Hello @JoshMohr,

Thank you for the question and for sharing the solution with us!

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev