Send Attachment 0365

Hello, I have implemented your workflow suite and have run into a problem. In my workflow I am trying to send the InfoPath form as the attachment. I keep receiving the error below.

Exception: Column ‘Attachments’ does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

I followed the youtube video and used the id of the current item etc but I cannot seem to make it past that step. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Michael-

Hello Michael,

Please send us a screenshot of your workflow to support@plumsail.com.
The exception message says that you try to use nonexistent column.

Also please pay attention to following articles:
Generate PDF file from template using workflow in SharePoint 2013 and Office 365
Capture signature or hand-written notes in SharePoint form using tablets or mouse.

I have the same issue. As described, it just throws an error because of the missing field.

Hello Brent,

Please send us a screenshot of the workflow to support@plumsail.com.

Small addition: the following error “Exception: Column ‘Attachments’ does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.” is occurs when you are trying to use Get an Attachment workflow action to on a document library. If you work with a document library you can use Current Item: ServerRelativeURL

Sorry for reopening an old topic, but I have the same problem with Library and Get attachment.

I don’t get this line ‘If you work with a document library you can use Current Item: ServerRelativeURL’. Current Item source does not have this field. Is it misspelling or some addtitional steps missing?

Or in other words: what is a correct values for Get attachment action? Like Get attachment from with <???> and save to .

Please advice.

EDIT: Current Item: ServerRelativeURL is available for List Workflows only. And I am building workflow using Reusable Workflow, that’s why I didn’t find this option. Is it correct that Reussable workflow doesn’t have ServerRelativeURL field? Any workaround for this issue?

EDIT2: I tried using Current Item: ServerRelativeURL for document library, but the workflow got suspended with a quite long exception:
Exception details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32…

Please help guys ASAP.

Hello Artem,
I believe we’re already dealing with this through the support ticket you’ve opened.

Current Item Server Relative URL will work only on list workflows starting from a document from library.

Best regards,
Andre Lima
Plumsail Team.