Two Ceo's in the company

Hello Guys,
I’m still evaluating the OrgChart App. I would like to get some assistance to configure the OrgChart with CEO’s and then tree for people who report to the two CEO’s. I’ve researched on this but was unable to find any solution.

We are using SharePoint list as the data source. Any assistance is appreciated.

Hello @baig,

Thank you for question.

Please, review this article to learn how to create an org chart with two root managers.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the quick reply. My company has two CEO’s but the same people report to both.

Ideally I would like to have it setup as:
Company, two managing partners and five partners reporting to the two managing partners.

The article you suggested does not work in my case.

Hi, Do you have any other suggestions?

Hi @baig,

Unfortunately, there is no buid in functionality to display such hierarchy. But you may try the following approach:

1. Create additional columns in the employees list so that you could add information about the second CEO to the item with information about the first CEO
  2. Add the information about the second CEO
  3. Add new fields to the Box Template. Then switch to the HTML mode and wrap fields related to CEO1 and fields related to CEO2 into separate divs:
  4. Add Custom CSS to inscrease the size of the root box and position CEO1 div and CEO2 div next to each other. You may add a border between the divs with the background color so that they look as separate boxes.
  5. Hide the second div in the rest of the boxes using CSS if necessary.

Hope it helps!