Unable to load user profiles above level 3

Hi,
I’m using plumsail org chart version 3.1.42.0 which was release at May 2018 within my SharePoint online tenant and facing some issues while loading data using user profiles.
When I am loading user profiles above tree level 3 I am getting the below mentioned error in my browser console and the chart is not loaded. Is it because of huge number of user profiles are being loaded?

Error:
Setting: Number of visible tree levels is set to 5 with classic mode
Log:
OrgChartManager loaded
The error occurred during getting node data by id
The error occurred during getting node data by id
The error occurred during getting node data by id…

Likewise the error continues and apparently I have to close the page
Kindly provide assistance for this issue as early as possible

Thanks & Regards,
Kailash

Hey Team,

I don’t wanna escalate things but please can you give some attention to this query as it has been 19 days since i have raised it?

Thanks,
Kailash

Hello @Kailash, thank you for your message and sorry for the delay.

Please tell us how many employees does your Org chart have?
You are right, this error might occur because of a huge number of employees.

Hi @Oleg_Tsurkan

At the root level there is only 1 member.
In 2nd level there are 6 members and in 3rd there are 75 people and it goes on increasing in number as we do above 3rd level…

Hi @Oleg_Tsurkan,

Any updates on this error?
Do you require any more information from my end?

Thanks,
Kailash

Hey @Oleg_Tsurkan,

Any news/ Updates regarding this error?

Can we speed up this request as its already have been more than 40 days since your reply

Thanks,
Kailash

Hello @Kailash, sorry for the delay.

Could you please tell us where you are seeing these errors, in your browser’s console? If that is the case please make a screenshot of it.

Could you please also try to change Number of visible tree levels to a lower number?

Hi @Oleg_Tsurkan,

Yes i am seeing these error in my chrome browser console (which is also mentioned in my first post above). Please provide your email address so that i can send you the screen shots.

I have tried lowering the tree levels and it works but the requirement is we require to display at least 5 tree level hence i have raised this issue

Also, can we please take this discussion on mail so that we can speed up the process?

Thanks,
Kailash Harchandani

Hello @Kailash,

Please create a ticket on this page.