Using the advanced tabs

Has anyone got any advice on how I can learn to make proper use of the Advanced tabs? I’ve had a look at the links to kendo.dataviz in the documentation and they help a bit, when you need to amend something specific like a label or a tooltip, but I want to be able to do the things we can see in the Demos. For example the Sales Distribution demo which has both bars and a line. I know that there is an explanation, but it doesn’t really help me learn how to do what I need to do on my own lists. I don’t know if there is a site somewhere that would help? I don’t really even know what I’m looking for so any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, Alice!
The best way to learn full functionality is to try different things yourself and see how things work. You can always refer to documentation and forum to see examples and use cases. We are trying to constantly update documentation and answer all the questions on the forum, so there is a lot of material here.

Unfortunately, there is no training course or something like this available at the moment. But if you need to get something to work, you can always ask us.

The advanced functionality is very robust and extensive, and while there are still limitations, even we do not know of its full potential and often experiment to fulfill customers’ requests. Simply because there are use cases we didn’t foresee, but which are still possible to achieve using Advanced tab.

Thanks Nikita, I will keep experimenting - please do let me know if you find any useful learning resources, it seems there is so much potential and yet I’m not quite sure how to use it!