Bug List and Library On SP 2019

Hi teams, I want to know that the bugs List and Library on SP 2019 is resolved.

I used to post this issue on community but it contains some private information, so I decided to delete it.

Hello @minh_cuong_le,

We are still working on updated for SharePoint 2019. Once the update is ready, you will receive a newsletter.

Can you give me a newsletter link for SP 2019? And Did team finish the List and Library issue? I can find it. My business case need this issue must be resolve. Thanks team.

Hello @minh_cuong_le,

I can subscribe you to the mailing. Should I use the email the account is registered to? You can DM me the correct email.

You can use this email: minhcuongdeptrai1@gmail.com
Thanks.

@minh_cuong_le,

Thank you! I have subscribed you to the Plumsail Forms For SharePoint 2019 newsletter.

1 Like

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
We've just released a massive update for SharePoint 2019, it's pretty much up to date with SharePoint Online functionality at this point. A massive list of changes can be found here - Version history of Plumsail Forms for SP 2019 (On-Premises) — SharePoint forms

To update your version, please, follow the instruction here, every step is important - Update Plumsail Forms On-Premises solution — SharePoint forms

No newsletter yet, as we want users first to test all the changes, let me know if your issue has been resolved with the update!

1 Like

I have downloaded and upgraded a new Plumsail version, But I got so much the errors:

• I still get the same Error in old version when I upload new file and It returns me the File's old Id.
  • Some CSS looks so weird. So I attend to edit and update my code again.
  • The function pnp.sp.web.lists.getByTitle('LibraryFiles').rootFolder.folders.getByName(`${globalVariable.user.Id}`) throw me the error when I used number value in getByName function, I have to change to from number to string.
  • Title control is transformed from Capitalize to lowercase.

Brief description previous bugs:
When I upload the new file, It shows me the result below

Here you can see the new file has the ID is 42810, But the Plumsail return the Item has Id is 42805, and when I call api to get it, It maybe was deleted before.

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Okay, so the issue you're experiencing right now is that the IDs of uploaded files are returned incorrectly, right?

What happens, if you try the following code:

//log all uploaded files to console
fd.control('SPDataTable1').$on('filesUploaded',
    function(itemIds) {
        itemIds.forEach(function(item) {
            console.log(item);
        });
    });

If I upload file mau-to-trinh.pdf. It returns ID is 42805. Delete that file and then upload again. It always returns me 42805. Many times and many try, It gives me same results

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Couldn't reproduce the issue. Are you sure that you've updated everything? What's the current version of the app package in the App Catalog?

Yes, I'm sure. The upgrade is very fine. We must revert previous Plumsail version to make users use again. Maybe, we will upgrade in dev server and notify you about issues. You may check this issue again. I really don't know why. Thank for supporting.

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Are you getting any error messages when this happens? In List or Library or in browser's console?

I got no the errors. It just returns wrong ID

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Okay, and I just want to make sure that when testing you've had v1.0.8 package in your App Catalog:

1 Like

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Another hotfix was just released that should address the issue, please, follow the instruction step by step once again :slight_smile: Here - Update Plumsail Forms On-Premises solution — SharePoint forms