Can not find user in Plumsail Form

Hello teams. Today I have my big issue. I can not find user in form which created by Plumsail. Let me make a example.

With SharePoint, when i type "Thuan.HT", I can receive exactly result.

But with Plumsail. It does not have anything.

Another Example
Search key is "SP". I want to find user whose username is SP Support.
Sharepoint:

=> Yes
Plumsail:

=> No
Please help me. Thanks

Dear @minh_cuong_le ,
Was it always like this or did something change recently? If you add a new field, would it behave the same way?

Also, please, open dev tools -> Sources on the form and provide us a screenshot with the names of the files, like this:

I've just found this issue recently. If I add a new field, it still work like that.

Here is picture in dev tools

More information:
My company has many domains. We use Two-Way Trust to combine all domains together. And then we add users into domains. All domains can divide two type:

• Domains had been installed before installing Plumsail. I can find all the users at this time

• Domains were installed after Plumsail had been installed. I can not find the users at this time.

We have been add two new domains(they were configured same way like old domain). But we can not find any users in Plumsail(But Sharepoint 's still working well).

I hope this is useful information. Thanks team.

Dear @minh_cuong_le,
Please, try to download and re-install the latest solution from our site - Installation of Plumsail Forms for SP 2019 (On-Premises)

If it still doesn't work, even after you re-install the app, we might need to access your sites to debug the issue. If you could provide us with remote access to a test site, that would be great! You could send all the info to support@plumsail.com - just mention what issue you're facing (can link to this topic).