Cannot save details in the edited form in SharePoint

Hello,

I'm new in using Plumsail. I edited an existing form by adding a tab and including common fields like Text, Note, Single Choice, etc. then saved my work. When I went to Sharepoint, I cannot save the texts in the fields that I put in.

This is what it looks like when I open Form in Sharepoint even without clicking the edit button.

On the other hand, for those fields that I can edit and successfully save the details, this is what it looks like when I open the Form in Sharepoint even without clicking the edit button. As you can see, I was able to save the word "TEST", unlike in the screenshot above.

I have not encountered any error messages. Thank you.

Dear @maitateodoro,
When working with SharePoint forms, we highly recommend to AVOID using Common fields - they are not saved anywhere. Add SharePoint columns to the list you're editing, they will appear in the SharePoint fields section of the editor - you can add them to the form and they'll be automatically saved.

Thanks for the quick response. How do I add SharePoint columns? Here are my only SharePoint fields.

Dear @maitateodoro,
You need to add columns to the list in SharePoint first:

Where can I find "Add Column"? I'm using Plumsail Forms 2.0.4 and these are what I currently have.

Dear @maitateodoro,
This cannot be done in the editor, it can only be done in SharePoint and is part of default functionality:

Thank you very much, this is helpful. Is there a limit as to how many columns I can add?

You can add as many columns as you want in SharePoint.