Can't Add Comment

Hi,

Currently, we are having an issue regarding “Add reply” and “Add private note” function.
Even if I did “Add reply” or “Add private note”, it did not display on the ticket as shown below.

Product: 1.3.110 on-prem

Hello, @aplaxas

Could you try to restore default forms as it is described in this article? Then, please let me know whether it helps.

I will do and let you know result...
Thanks a lot.

Hiya @Evgeniy

We are having a similar problem, we have restored the default form for the display and these buttons
image do not do anything, the buttons work fine in the Edit view though.

We are using the SharePoint online version:

Please help!

Unfortunately, it is not solving this issue.

Please try to clear browser cache and check whether the issue persists: yesterday, we released a fix that should solve the problem.

1 Like

thanks @Evgeniy we can confirm that they fix is working!

1 Like

Hi,

I found some wired when user edit a ticket

a) normal user using this edit form -> No problem.
fd_Item_Edit.aspx

b) one user use this edit form -> can't save.
fd_Item_89c5c9fc-bcdd-417f-80d1-e1e5d7f6a257_Edit.aspx

Hello, @aplaxas

Could you clear browser cache for that user and try to restore the edit and display forms as it is described in the instruction? If it doesn't help, please reproduce the issue and export browser console content to a text file and share it with me.

Evseychik,

Yes, I cleared cache and restored edit/display forms. But Save Button is not working.

1. some user using "fd_Item_89c5c9fc-bcdd-417f-80d1-e1e5d7f6a257_Edit.aspx"
    A) this form has "Save" only

B) After saving, Chrome Console is showing the following error message.

C)some users are using fd_Item_Edit.aspx and the form has "Save as New", "Save as in Progress" and so on....

Evseychik,

Which condition decides for two forms?
fd_Item_Edit.aspx
fd_Item_89c5c9fc-bcdd-417f-80d1-e1e5d7f6a257_Edit.aspx

Hello, @aplaxas

I am sorry for the delay with solving the issue. The information is already passed to developers but could you also specify whether you have HelpDesk for on-premises and what's its version?