Connect with your social network account

Hi,

I'm testing Forms Designer and the first two tests went fine but in my third test I suddenly get an error.I have used three different farms and I get the error on the third farm.I use SharePoint Foundation.I have installed Forms Designer using the .exe file.The solution installed and deployed just fine and status in Deployed using Powershell is True on plumsail.formsdesigner2010.wsp on my servers.The feature has been activated as a Site Collection Feature in my Site Collection since it was not activated durring installation.I'v created an Out of the Box Task list and can activate and use the Forms Designer.I add a new tab, a table in the tab, named the tab and hit save...Closing the designer I clicked Add new Item in the list but now I got an error telling me that the list could not find the file.I thought I forgot to save on all three pages using the save button in the designer so I edit the form with Forms Designer this time saving on edit, View and New forms.Clicking Add new Item I now get a dialog window telling me File not found...This error only happens when I create a new Task list not if I create a custom list ect...Any Ideas ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://spform.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69
Startup video production

Thanks!

Dear @johntimber,
Can you, please, show us a screenshot of the error that you get?