Diference between Workflows Actions Pack and Power Automate

Hi there,

I am thinking of purchasing the Workflow Actions Pack to be used with SharePoint List and Plumsail Forms to do the automation. I am now currently using Power Automate to create workflows for the web forms.

I am just wondering if there are any benefits of using Workflow Actions Pack over Power Automate?

Would it be possible to have a meeting with the vendors to discuss more in details of the Workflow Actions Pack?

Thanks,

Hello @jyou,

I'd recommend you use Plumsail Actions product with Power automate. Start free 30 days trial to test the actions, you can find instructions and how-tos in the user guide.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr,

can I use a flow to approve the forms with Plumsail Actions?

Thanks

Hi @jyou,

Most likely not, These are all available Plumsail actions.

If you describe the case in more detail probably I can discuss it with my team and suggest something.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr,

I need to implement a Approval Mechanism like the one available in Power Automate. So users will receive a notification asking them to approve the form before moving the form to the next stage.

However, the Approval Mechanism doesn't work properly in Power Automate, I am wondering if there is another tool I can use to implement that Approval Mechansim?

Thanks,
Jane

Hello @jyou,

Unfortunately, there is no approval action available in the pack.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team