Document Template Formatter empty

Hi,
when generating DOCX-Files from template values formatted using the format-Formatter do not work any more. Nothing is inserted into the document.

Example: {{price}:format(C, de-DE)}

Previously it formatted the price with german locale. However, since the last apparent update of the service this formatter is simply ignored and an nothing is included in the final document.
As we're using this for critical business processes, please fix this ASAP.

Best
Sebastian

Example file:
format-test.docx (15.4 KB)
Result of example file:
format-test-2022-06-07T12_43_46.4909233Z.docx (13.2 KB)

1 Like

The problem affects PPTX generation as well and at least also the {{}:picture} formatter

Same issue here. All our Docx generation is returning blank templates.

I am having this issue as well. html, pictures, and dates, using docs

1 Like

Same issue here with any HTML, pictures, and dates - e.g. {{somekey}format(MMMM d", "yyyy)} --> this is not working now.

It seemed to be working yesterday and when tested with the same data it is not today. This is a critical business process for us (as it seems like with others) - please escalate this issue to be fixed.

Thank you.

Hello! We are sorry for the troubles you encountered and rolled back to the previous version of Documents. Now all the mentioned formatters work properly, I have tested. We will investigate the cause of the bug and ensure that it shall not recur.

We were having the same issue. When I reached out to our users this morning they said it was working again. Now a few hours later they are saying it's not working again and not generating the dates and signatures on all of our templates. Please investigate further as this is also a critical piece to one of our departments that send out client letters.

Hi @jbridgeman,

Could you confirm if the issue persists now?

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team