Embed one form within another?

Hi all - I have built out a number of SharePoint forms that will all be used within another process, and I'd like to embed them within a "master form", where each form lives within a tab of the parent. This would prevent me from needing to re-create all of the fields I used on the other forms within my SharePoint list.

Is it possible to embed one SharePoint form within another? If I can't embed it, can I iframe it in somehow?

Edit:
I've figured out iframing a page into a form, but I'm really looking for more interaction between forms - i.e. stamping in a field for mapping between form entries so I know that the submission of the different forms are related to one another.

Hello @Gabegia,

You can try out List or Library control that allows create and edit related items from within the parent form.

Child items are bound automatically to the parent item using lookup field. A child form opens in a dialog window from the parent form.

You can find instructions on how to create SharePoint form with associated items here.

Thanks @mnikitina ! Since my lists are on different sites, I can't bind them via lookup field in SharePoint, but I think the lookup control will work well for me.

Hello @Gabegia,

Yes, in your case, you can use Lookup control to design a form with a list of related items from another site. You can find example and instructions here:
https://plumsail.com/docs/forms-sp/how-to/csl.html#list-or-library-control