Entering numbers in SharePoint field goes wrong

Hi

We have a big form who has problems with saving of numeric fields:

We enter the number without any commas like 1234567:
2020-10-22_154202

We've got an error, that only numbers are allowed:

If we enter only numbers with 3-digits the saving is working.

Settings of the SharePoint colum:

Settings in the Plumsail designer:

Any ideas to solve the problem?

Hello @mozilla0,

Are you getting this error on this particular form?

Do you have any custom code? Please comment it out and check if the error message persists.

Hi @mnikitina . I've removed all code and still the same error ("Only numbers can go here.")

And see this in the browser console

I see, that Plumsail verify the input with SharePoint API request to /_api/web/getList('$list-name')/items($id)/validateupdatelistitem and ther's coming the error back. Plumsail send's the numbers with formats, which happens the error in mind. Strange is, if I enter field values the formattimg goes away.

Changes on the format of the field (n2 --> g2) has no effects, the value which Plumsail sends to SharePoint API has always group seperators in the request.

2020-11-12_165445

@mnikitina I've also tested with a newly created 'Integer' field

same error:

@mnikitina seems like the same problem like @bsteam has on Problem with numeric field (we are using German (Switzerland) as culture set) and the tenant is also set on this

If I change to English (UK) everything works fine

but that's only a workaround, it must be fixed also for 'German (Switzerland)'

Hello @mozilla0,

Thank you for the details!

Yes, you are right, this is a similar issue. I've passed the information to the developers.

And for now, you can switch to German (Germany) locale to get rid of this error.

Hello @mozilla0,

We've just published the fix.

Please completely clear the browser cache to see the update.

Also, we've published minor fixes that require app package updates. That is why we suggest to update the app package in App Catalog. You can find the latest version of the package in your Plumsail Account.

Remove the previous package file and follow the instructions from this article.

Note, the version of the app package hasn't changed.