Error while creating a list item on any site

While creating a new list item on a site collection I am getting the next error:

Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors:
Cannot create unknown type '{clr-namespace:Plumsail.ActionsPack}CreateListItem'. Vom Server wurden HTTP-Header empfangen - "ActivityId": XXXXX. "NodeId": XXXXX. "Scope": XXXXX. Client-ActivityId : XXXXX ---> System.Net.WebExcept

Hi lklaric,
Thank you for a message.

Please, try to do this actions:

1. Re-activate “Plumsail Workflow Actions Pack” feature. Clear SharePoint Designer cache. More information you may get in this part of the documentation:
    https://plumsail.com/docs/workflow-actions-pack/help-pages/Installation%20for%20SharePoint%202013.html#known-issues
  2. Deactivate “Plumsail Workflow Actions Pack” feature, then in SharePoint Designer open “All Files” -> “Workflows” and delete all folder with “WFPack_” prefix. Then activate the feature again and clear SharePoint Designer cache.

Best regards
Evgeniy Kovalev
Plumsail Team

Hello All,

i´m receiving the same Error Message while using ExchangeSendEMail. I´m also running all the Actions proposed from Evgeniy… Can anyone advice and help me…

Thanks
Andre

Hello.

Please try re-activating Workflow Actions pack using -Force. Here’s described how. After that try to republish the flow.

Best regards, Kirill Shaklein