Excel file created not recognizing auto-fit row height

In my Excel template I have a row that is formatted with auto-fit row height.

When I generate an Excel file using PlumSail Documents, the auto-fit is not working. That is, if multi-line text is entered via Flow, the Excel file does not increase the row height automatically.

Is there anyway to fix? Thanks.

Hello @pblbsyl,

We're currently researching the issue. I'll post the results here a bit later. Thanks for waiting.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Some additional background:

1. The Auto-fit and Word-wrap has worked since November 2019.
  2. Auto-fit stopped working on 1/17/2020.
  3. Auto-fit now works on 1/20/2020 << Not sure if you all fixed something?
  4. However, Word-wrap now is somewhat broken. If I test with a very long string with no spaces the Create XLSX Document from Template action hangs, and I have to cancel the Flow. Before it would wrap properly. Word-wrap does work if there are spaces in the text.

When you investigate, would you please let me know if there is some nuance to the Excel template to be aware of? Word-wrap and Auto-fill are both set for that cell and have been since November 2020.

I appreciate your assistance.

Auto-fill is broken again. Any news on why it works one day and then breaks the next? Please help. It is becoming unusable for us.

Hello @pblbsyl,

We're researching the issue and need some extra information.Could you provide a sample xlsx file? What MS Office version do you use? Have you installed an update in January?

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team