Fill in PDF form error Populating Checkboxes

Since 5 days from today my Power Automate flow stopped working with checkboxes. Didn't make any change in that day but I realize that now is not working anymore, it works with other fields like "textfields" but checkboxes are not working.

I use the "fill in pdf form" component and in checkboxes used to send "Yes", right now I can send many things but the checkboxes are not being populated.

Used the "get form from pdf" to know the specific word plumsail is expecting but it says the exactly same word I'm using

Don't know if its failing because of an update from last week but appreciate the help.

Regards

Hello @Jpadilla,

Please reproduce the issue and if it persists, share with me your PDF sample and the JSON. I'll try to reproduce it and report to the developers if it's confirmed.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hello @Petr ,

I tried it again and it persists. I create a basic PDF sample so you can reproduce it. This is the basic JSON:

{
"untitled1": "TEST",
"untitled2": "Yes",
"untitled3": "Yes",
"untitled4": "Off"
}

New_Blank_Document.pdf (6.8 KB)

If I try to populate it with the "fill in pdf form" doesn't work but if I populate it manually and get the data with the "Get form from Pdf" component I get the Json with the marked checkbox with a "Yes".

As I said, it was working fine until September 21 and suddenly stopped, did'nt make any change and if I populate textfields it works, the issue is just with the checkboxes.

Hope you guys get the issue.

Thank you.

Hello @Jpadilla,

Thanks for the details. I confirmed the issue and our developers are working on a fix now. I'll keep you posted about the results.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hello @Jpadilla,

We've fixed the issue. Please give it a try.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Thank you @Petr ,

The issue was solved. It's working rigth now.

Regards.

1 Like