Generation of Spreadsheet

Hi there, we are utilising the Documents Product and wish to Generate a Spreadsheet with Multiple Tabs. The Spreadsheet also needs to be Read-Only (Protected) as it contains Pricing information that should not be changed.

We are not able to accomplish this. Can you please advise as to how to proceed.

Hello @Prashee,

Please let us know the use case and how it can be done in Excel.
As a workaround, you can use Convert XLSX to PDF action to make it read-only.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hi there, please be advised that the Spreadsheet we are Generating has multiple Tabs, and is in Landscape Format. Can this be achieved in a PDF, Landscape, and TABS in Read-only? I have tried with a free Internet Based Xlsx. to PDF converter and not impressed with the results.

Hi there Plumsail, I still require assistance with the above.

Generating a Spreadsheet with Multiple Tabs, Landscape Format and Protecting the Spreadsheet also? Please Advise.

Hello @Prashee ,

Could you describe how do you make the sample excel file read-only via excel?
Have you tried the suggested workaround with mentioned Convert XLSX to PDF Plumsail action?

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hi Petr, its in Protected Mode in Excel. The Work Around doesn’t render correctly, the work around produces the PDF, but if we could get this in Landscape Format (Excel File), then the work around should suffice.

Option 1.

Excel in Protected Mode

Option 2.

Xlsx to PDF , but in Landscape Mode

Option 3

Xlsx to PDF, but in a smaller Font

Can you Advise, I have attached a Sample Excel file also. Petr, this is extremely urgent so any assistance is highly appreciated. We would like to see this customer purchase Plumsail.

Regards

PrasheeDinmore MSD295.xls (990 KB)