Link in mail to edit Direct, not for display view

Good day, Can i give users in mail direct link to edit form - for users which have edit to the form, and display link- for users which have only view ?
i make it with workflow . if i give edit link to all users, Users with read only can't access in edit view..

Dear @ixxxl,
What exactly do you need help with? Generating a link? We have a guide for it here - Link to a SharePoint form — SharePoint forms

Checking user permissions in the workflow? That's not easy, but you can look at this solution, for example - 2013 - Get user current permissions or group name in list item change workflow? - SharePoint Stack Exchange

@Nikita_Kurguzov
I want users permanently open in edit form from email link. For now they are entering in display,then press in left corner edit button and then can approve/reject. If i put link for edit form, some users, which have only read permission will give an error, because thay can't edit.
I will try with link to SharePoint form
From manual:
pageTypeNumber
a type of the form that you want to open:

8 is New Form

6 is Edit Form

4 is Display Form
But, as i say previously users with only read permission (managers, supervisors) will have an error on edit form.

Dear @ixxxl,
As I've said, if you want a complex solution - try checking user permissions in the workflow, and then sending the link depending on permissions, but it's not something we can help with as it doesn't directly involve the form.