List Library Control - Large List in combination with a lookup filter

The filtered results are limited to the first 5000 items. For instance, a library has 10,000 documents within the first 5000 items there are 2 items that match the filter, in the 5000-10000 batch there are 4 items that match the filter. The list library control only displays the first 2 items.

Note:

1. when I change the view to display in reverse order then only the second batch display (4 items).
  2. also changed the view to display 10000 items and did not fix the issue (both in batches and total)

Dear @jonathan,
If you limit filtered results to just 5000 items, there won't be a way to display all items that match the filter, if they are not in these 5000. You need to display ALL items, then filter them - that should be possible, if the field you try to filter is indexed.

Thanks for the response.
I am using the Data Source: LookupField to filter. The properties for the List Library Control are as follows:
Name: SPDataTable1
Data Source: WebUrl: ; ListUrl: PursuitDocs; ViewName: PlumSailForm; ViewId: 66cdccec-e5c5-4957-a1a3-245df9f8f708; LookupField: Related_x0020_Pursuit
Read-only: True
Editing: Dialog
Root Folder:
Height: 500

Does this look correct? I did try removing the LookupField value to return all results then filter in script as follows

var dt = fd.control('SPDataTable1');
dt.ready().then(function() {
     filterDT();
});
function filterDT(){
     dt.filter = "<Contains><FieldRef Name='Related_x0020_Pursuit_x003a_Pursuit_x0020_ID'/><Value Type='Text'>"+fd.field('Title').value+"</Value></Contains>";
     dt.refresh();
}

However, in this case the results remained in a paged format. I received 4 pages, 2 items on the first page, 2 empty pages, then 4 items on the last page.

Dear @jonathan,
This sounds completely different from the previous case you've described. Now there are empty pages? Can you include some screenshots of what's happening or maybe a video?

Depending on the case, we might need an access to the environment in order to fix it - if it's a bug.

Scenario: List Library control on the view page of the list. The list is referenced in a lookup on a document library.
Screenshot 1: Lookup column in the document library

PlumSail settings: see previous post - List Library control returns all and not filtered by LookupField. The filter is applied by the js.
Results
Screenshot2: first page

Screenshot3: paging to the right

Screenshot4: paging to the ringt for the second time (or third or fourth)

Dear @jonathan,
Wasn't able to reproduce the issue, even with a large list and similar filter conditions. A few things you can do is:

1. Check browser's console for errors. If there are any - send us a screenshot!
  2. Make sure you have the latest version of the app package in App catalog - Update the app package for Plumsail Forms (SharePoint Online) — SharePoint forms
  3. Experiment with different filter conditions, fields, etc. Maybe you'll find anything else that would help determine why the error appears - let us know.

If nothing helps, we might need to access your environment to test all the possible issues. For this, please, write us to support@plumsail.com

1. Let me know if you need more specifics on the console errors

2. Downloaded and updated the package. Version in the app catalog changed from 1.0.8.0 to 1.0.8.1

3. Tried experimenting with the filters, no luck

Dear @jonathan,
Thank you for reaching out to us via support@plumsail.com! The issue turned out to be a multiselect Lookup field used for filtering, which unfortunately cannot be indexed in SharePoint.

For large lists with over 5,000 items, please, use a single value Lookup field for filtering, which can be indexed, otherwise the filter won't work properly.