List or Library Issue with Currency Columns

When ever I put a List or Library control on a form and use a View that has a Currency Column, the Currency Column has few unexpected behaviors.

1. The column does not apply the css theme (.k-grid-header .k-header I applied based on another topic).
    I use the CSS to set font-size to 12px, it applies to all heading that are NOT currency.
  2. Sorting Does not work. When I hover over, the mouse cursor does not change, and clicking on it does nothing.

If I change that column from Currency to Number, it formats/works perfectly, but if I change to Currency it stops formatting/working.

Hello @sphilson,

Indeed, sorting doesn't work for the currency column type. I will address this to developers to investigate.

Regarding custom styling, I couldn't reproduce the issue on my form, the CSS is applied to all column headers. This is the CSS I used:

.k-grid-header .k-header {
    font-size: 12px !important;
}

That is exactly what I have for my CSS, but this is what I see:

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 8.59.23 AM

Note how List Price and Unit Price look different.

I am using Brave Browser, but I get the same behavior in Chrome and other browsers.

@sphilson,

I couldn't reproduce the issue.

What version of the desktop designer are you using? Make sure you are using the latest version of the desktop designer, which is 1.9.1:

I am using 1.9.1.

I found a workaround for the formatting.

1 Like