Minimum requirements of Forms for SharePoint Online

Hi, I noticed a few of my users can't open the Forms even permission has been granted. I can't remember what I done but the user able to see the forms details after that.

Hence, I would like to clarify what are the minimum requirements needed for Plumsail Forms?

Windows 7? Latest browsers? Any additional apps to be installed?

Thank you.

Hello @noorshahida88,

Requirements are browser, internet connection and appropriate access to the SharePoint site. No special requirements for the end-users.

Could you please share the screenshot of the window with the error that users see.

There must be some standard requirements, not just any browser right? Noticed it should be latest version.

It was not permission issue since it can open the Plumsail Forms but totally blank. Otherwise it will display access denied message.

@noorshahida88,

Plumsail Forms works with all modern browsers, including IE11.

What browser your users have?
Can users open other forms?
Do you have any errors in the console? Could you please share the screenshot.

My users normally use IE and Chrome only since a lot of the PC are Windows 7.
For those with this issue, they unable to open other Plumsail Forms also.

@noorshahida88,

Are there any errors in the console on the user side?

Could you please share the screenshots.

I have the same issues with some users. Is it possible, that users need at least e.g. contribute permissions to some content?

@Alex,

Do users, who cannot open the form, have a different access level than users who can open the form?

Which browser do they use? Do they get any error in the console?

Do they use classic experience or modern?

@mnikitina Today same issue happened to my top level user whereby she cannot access the form to make approval. It's blank. I really need your side to check on this issue to figure out what is the root cause.

Nothing important found from the console. I believed it must related to any plug in that need to be install, not permission issue.

Hello @noorshahida88,

Please go to the Console tab and share the screenshot of the error.

Only one user gets this error?
Please try to completely clear the browser cache.

Warning! Use of this tool exposes you to potential security threats which can result in others gaining access to your personal Office 365 data (documents, emails, conversations and more). Make sure you trust the person or organization that asked you to access this tool before proceeding. Learn more here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb794823.aspx sp-pages-assembly_en-my_bcad8073d216e5eebb5393423c2e2a52.js:20:76493

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. sp-pages-assembly_en-my_bcad8073d216e5eebb5393423c2e2a52.js:18:158925

The ‘storage’ attribute in options passed to indexedDB.open is deprecated and will soon be removed. To get persistent storage, please use navigator.storage.persist() instead. chunk.vendors~spcx-siteheaderstatemanager_dfc6d609e30367205035.js:1:66197

Some icons were re-registered. Applications should only call registerIcons for any given icon once. Redefining what an icon is may have unintended consequences. Duplicates include: GlobalNavButton, ChevronDown, ChevronUp, Edit, Add, Cancel, More, Settings, Mail, Filter (+ 1791 more) chunk.vendors~sp-pages-search_3faa076ecad21fd41d81.js:1:1710165

Content Security Policy: Ignoring “'unsafe-inline'” within script-src or style-src: nonce-source or hash-source specified 2

@mnikitina

I think I have found the root cause for my issue. It is Item-level permissions setting which my key user had change it to 'create items and edit items that were created by the user'. Since my list permissions is Contribute only, causing those users cannot edit the form unless I grant Full Control permissions.

1 Like