Plumsail form for Site Pages properties

Hi Team,

I want to publish Plumsail forms for "Site Pages" library. We have some custom metadata in this library.
I could include all OOB fields plus custom metadata fields in the form, however the Edit form shows all OOB fields in readonly mode only and without populating the value.
All custom fields work as expected.
Its not showing the values for OOB fields like Last Published date and Description.
Please assist in showing the values of OOB fields and update it through Plumsail forms.
Thanks,
Muthu

Dear @Muthu,
Unfortunately, these fields are left uneditable, just like they are in the Modern UI provided by Microsoft.

1 Like

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov,
Thanks for your kind response.
I understand it cannot be editable, but why its not showing/populating the values in the form for these OOB fields. The library view shows the values when these fields are added to the view.

Thanks,
Muthu

Dear Muthu,
Now, this is unusual. Could you show some screenshots where it's obvious that the properties are available in List View, but are not see on Edit form? Are they visible on Display form?

They should normally appear:

What if you try deleting the fields on the Edit form, and adding them back?

Dear Nikita,
See the values for Description and Banner Image URL fields

I removed and added the fields in Plumsail forms still no luck. Its not showing the values for above 2 OOB fields in both Edit and Display forms. Custom fields are shown with values as normal.

Thanks,
Muthu

Hello @Muthu,

The description field of the Site Pages library is a special type of column that is not yet supported in Plumsail Forms. We plan to add support for this field type, but we don't have specific due dates.

And what is the type of the 'Banner Image URL' field? Could you please share the screenshot of the column settings page.

Hi @mnikitina,

Its Hyperlink or Picture type from "Site Page" content type.

Thanks,
Muthu

@Muthu,

Thank you for the details!

Yes, the same thing with the 'Banner Image URL' field. It is the Site Pages library special type of column that is not yet supported.

We can't tell you exactly when we'll add the support of these columns.

Would you consider a paid support?
We can switch the priority of tasks and focus on adding these columns to Plumsail Forms. Please email us at support@plumsail.com for more details.

1 Like

Hello @Muthu,

Now Description and Banner Image URL fields of the Site Pages library are supported by Plumsail Forms.

1 Like

Thanks @mnikitina for letting me know.

1 Like