Plumsail Forms, Power Automate and Multiple Select Value

I am tryng to use Power Automate with Plumsail Forms. Basically following this article --> https://plumsail.com/docs/help-desk-o365/v1.x/How%20To/Submit%20tickets%20from%20an%20online%20form%20to%20SharePoint%20help%20desk%20with%20the%20help%20of%20Power%20Automate%20(Microsoft%20Flow)%20or%20Azure%20Logic%20Apps%20connector.html

I'd like to use power automate to save the form into sharepoint list.

The problem is i am not able to save "Multiple Select" checkbox values. How do i achieve that ? Conversion from Object to string fails.

Error: Flow save failed with code 'OpenApiOperationParameterValidationFailed' and message 'Input parameter 'ticket' validation failed in workflow operation 'Create_a_ticket': The parameter with value '"@body('Parse_JSON')?['SupportType']"' in path 'ticket/customFields/SupportType' with type/format 'String' is not convertible to type/format 'Object'.'.

Even this does not help. --> https://plumsail.com/docs/forms-web/how-to/item.html#configure-the-flow-create-item-in-sharepoint

Hello Ashnil. It is a known issue and we are working on solving it. It occurs when you build a JSON object in the "Ticket Custom Fields." There is a temporary workaround for this - just build the object in a "Compose" action:

Then, pass its output to the HelpDesk action as a value for the custom fields:

@Evgeniy .... i receive the below error with suggested approach.

{"error":"Failed to create Tickets list item: {"odata.error":{"code":"-1, Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.InvalidClientQueryException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"A node of type 'StartArray' was read from the JSON reader when trying to read a value of a property; however, a 'PrimitiveValue' or 'StartObject' node was expected."}}}"}

Indeed, there is an issue with setting a multi-choice field. I will consult with developers and inform you about results.

Please try the following object, it should work.

@Evgeniy ... this worked. Thanks.

1 Like