Populate lookup field in datatable

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Good day. i tried to put some manual routing, and it doesn't redirects

another thing , when i try to put some code in JS section it doesn't save form. With blank JS section save form. that's why i think i can't import my prod form.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.PooledStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result()
   at Plumsail.Forms.SharePoint.FormsManager.prlBMfVdcL(XDocument  )
   at Plumsail.Forms.SharePoint.FormsManager.GenerateForms(Guid formSetId, FormTypes formTypes, XDocument layout)
   at nJUxshXU64TwUX6Wh1.YC6nF7yUZsQ4dJjpro.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<SetLayoutAsync>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at nJUxshXU64TwUX6Wh1.YC6nF7yUZsQ4dJjpro.<SetLayoutAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at Plumsail.Forms.ViewModels.DesignerViewModel.<SaveSharePointFormAsync>d__245.MoveNext()
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---<---

i am afraid to update my prod 1.4.8 - i have many forms with routing. will it affects such errors? How was changed routing , views since 1.4.8 in 1.8.7 ?

Dear @ixxxl,
It's best to discuss in another topic as this is not related to DataTable and Lookup controls in any way. Can you create a new topic for this specific questions, please?

In general, the routing didn't change much in how it works, just instead of generating separate pages for each Form Set, it now renders the main form differently, depending on what Form Set ID is returned:

As for the error, I don't think it's related to routing. Try removing all the commented out code and leave just:

//test