Possible to Create Word and PDF from Two Microsoft Forms

Hello, I have read the following article and it works amazingly well and we currently use this to populate forms into PDF documents: Convert Microsoft Forms with attachments to PDF in Power Automate Flow — Plumsail Documents 1.0 documentation

However, we encountered a scenario where we would need a Microsoft Form to be filled in by 2 different people. (First person answers the first 10 questions, second person answers questions 11-15). However Microsoft Forms does not allow multiple people to answer the same form, so we would need two different forms:
Form A: Questions 1-10 for user 1
Form B: Questions 11-14 for user 2

Is there any way the above flow can be tweaked to take responses from two forms onto the same Template?

For instance, when Form A is completed, could it then trigger someone to fill in Form B - and when Form B is complete it triggers the rest of the flow and all of the answers are and taken and parsed onto the one PDF.

Hi @garymclaughlin ,
I don't think there is a way to get data from two forms automatically in one flow.
The one workaround that I can think of straight away will involve two flows working together. For example, like this:

1. When Form A is filled, it triggers a flow that does two things:
    a) Fills the pdf with the data from Form A and saved this draft pdf version to some cloud service (say, OneDrive). Then it notifies the second person to fill out Form B. It can also send the partially filled PDF so that the second person would be aware of the answers to Form A.

2. When, in turn, Form B is filled, the second flow finishes the same pdf and does whatever needs to be done with it (saves it, sends it etc.).

The trickiest part here would be to think of some way to pass the path to the file with the partially filled pdf from the first flow to the second one. For now, I can think of no easier option than to just insert some file ID field in the second form and ask the user to enter it manually in the notification (the id will be generated by the first flow and sent to the user).

Thanks for the response. Sounds a bit complicated.
If we used something other than Microsoft Forms, such as Plumsail Forms or even Google Forms, would this make it any easier? Thought I'd ask.

Hi @v.uspenskii -- found this on the Plumsail site and do you think this could be of use.
https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/user-guide/processes/examples/generate-pdf-documents-from-google-forms.html

Instead of having to use two different forms, I could use the one Google Form (with edit permissions). When person 1 is done with their part of the form, they click submit form (this would still set the automation chain off, but we'd just ignore the PDF output here). When they click Submit Form, Google offers them a URL to edit their responses. They'd then send that link to person 2. And then when they Click Submit, the form this time would be complete. And when the automation works, the final PDF output from that would have all the details we require.

Wanted to get your thoughts on it.