Hi, I'm playing with Power Automate to copy tickets from one instance to another. The idea is:
- Get Ticket from old instance
- Get comments for old ticket
- Get attachments for old ticket
- Create ticket on new instance
- Add old comments to new ticket
- Add old attachments to new instance
However, I can select "Requester Email" from the action "Get Single Ticket" into the field "Ticket Requester Email" when creating a new ticket, but there is no value delivered, because the requester is a Sharepoint User. Same goes for comments and field "fromEmail".
- How can I use Dynamic Content expressions from an action in a way that they provide values?
- How can I get the email addresses from requesters and for authors of comments, when they are Sharepoint Users and not have email addresses in their Contacts records?