Property 'shared_plumsail' doesn't exist

Hi,

I'm getting this error message which basically says "property 'shared_plumsail' doesn't exist" in my Flow which is triggered from PowerApps.

=========

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_HTML_from_template' inputs at line '1' and column '1961': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_plumsail']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_plumsail' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_onedriveforbusiness, shared_sharepointonline'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

==========

I don't get the error message when I run the app from a web browser but I do get the error when I run it using the PowerApps app either from Windows Store or from Play Store.

Any info on how to get this fixed?

Hello @Arman,

Please try the flow again and if the issue persists share with me the flow screenshot with details.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr,

Now it won't run from both the PowerApps app and the browser.

My Flow accepts a JSON file and an HTML file/template. It then creates an HTML table from the JSON file and inserts it into the HTML file/template. After that the HTML file is converted into PDF and saved in a SharePoint document library.