SharePoint delivery failed with the message: Unknown error. Please contact support to solve this issue

Hi, there is an error that I have every time I execute an power automate with Plumsail document creation.

If I delete the folder and the last pdf anf launch again the process it runs ok. It seems that only first time run ok and when is executed again anf both folder and pdf exists it can not overwrite

can you help me, please ?

Hi @RContijoch,

I reproduced the issue and contacted our developers. We'll research it and keep you posted about the results. Please try another delivery method while we're fixing the SharePoint delivery.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @RContijoch,

We think that the issue might be related to the SharePoint account. Does it have permissions to work with the folder, read/write?

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

I think that is not a permission problem ( Plumsail documents proces use my credentials and I'm owner of this library ).

In fact, if I have empty the library when I execute the proces ( power automate with two plumsail documents proces ) the first plumsail document process run ok , make the folder and pdf. Is in the second process that is not ok.

If I restart the process again ( and I not clear the library ) the process have an error in the first plumsail document process. Always is the same error

thanks again

Hello @RContijoch,

1. Please reproduce the issue and share the process ID. You can find it in the browser address

1. Also please make sure that there is no attempt to overwrite a document that is currently open by someone. It could be a reason of the issue as well.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team