SLA Trigger Not Working

Hi Guys,

We want to create a trigger for SLA that will notify a Manager when a ticket is been more than 1hr on the portal, whether is been assigned or not. and another that will also notify after 2hrs. Can this be achieved?

Regards

Ndy.

Hello, Ndy.

Could you specify what you mean under "being on portal"? SLA counts only time of being with certain statuses ("New", "Pending" and "In progress").

So if you mean resolution time than you need to configure an accordant tab of an SLA policy. The resolution time is a total time spent from the moment of creation of a ticket until it is closed.

Ndy, I've corrected inaccuracy in my previous reply.

Hi @Evgeniy,

I actually meant when a ticket is created on the system. We want to set up an SLA or a trigger notification if the ticket is not been assigned or even been solved within 1hr and another SLA or trigger for the same process for 2hrs. Just to be notified if ticket is still sitting on the system within this periods and not been closed.

Regards

Ndy.

For this purpose, just use "Resolution time" tab in an SLA policy. You will need to configure two policies - for 1 and 2 hours. In each, add an action to send a notification to the manager. If you don't specify a condition, then it will work for any ticket whether it was assigned or not. But if you want to distinguish notifications for assigned/unassigned tickets, then it's necessary to specify such a condition and create 2 policies (1 and 2 hours) for each case.

Hi @Evgeniy

I have followed your instruction to create an SLA with just the resolution time. I have created it without any condition on it and also with an email notification and is not working. Can you screenshot a sample of exactly what we need to do.

Regards

Ndy.

Ndy, please make sure that you set not zero values in "First..." and "Next reply time" tabs.

Hi @Evgeniy,

I just followed what you ask me to do last time when you said I should use only the resolution time. So should also add 1 hr to the resolution time as well as to the 'first time reply' and 'next time reply'?

Regards

Ndy.

I'm sorry for not clear explanation. You should set a target time in each tab but configure an action only for the "Resolution time". So violating of the "First..." and "Next reply time" will not lead to any actions but violating of the "Resolution time" will cause sending of a notification to the manager.

Hi @Evgeniy,

This is the configuration I did but it appears not to work. See screenshot below.

Hi @Evgeniy,

Is it possible to have a remote session with us to check the system.

Regards

Ndy.

I've replied in private message.