MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6
Chrome Browser Version 76.0.3809.132
Wireless or Eth, same results
Windows 10, Chrome, Eth - same results

=========

SharePoint Online

List View

• Double click on item loads read only Display View at 9-19 seconds
  • Select one item with checkmark, click Edit button loads Edit View at 9-15 seconds

=========

Plumsail Form

Display View

• Single click Edit button loads Edit View and is ready for data input at 9-16 seconds

Display Form quantity and type of elements:
Config file - 56 KB

• 1 Text
  • 1 Rich Text
  • 1 SP People picker
  • 4 SP Choice
  • 1 SP Date Picker
  • 1 SP Multiline text (Rich text, appended changes)
  • 1 HTML field, text only

Edit View

• Single click custom save button(s) saves, closes, and returns to List View at 25-32 seconds

Edit Form quantity and type of elements:
Config file - 180 KB

• Many, possibly 100

New List Item

• Single click + New button loads New View and is ready for data input at 17 seconds
  • Single click Close button loads in 3 seconds

New Form quantity and type of elements:
Config file - 57 KB

• 1 Image
  • 1 Wizard (7 steps)
  • 1 SP People picker
  • 3 SP Choice
  • 4 SP Managed metadata (conditionally shown/hidden with JavaScript)
  • 1 SP Date Picker
  • 1 SP Multiline text (Rich text, appended changes)

Hello @shedev,

Thank you for providing these details!

There may be several reasons for such slow performance. It might be a large form with lots of fields on it, complex JavaScript or lookup fields connected to lists with >5K records. Hard to tell.

It'd be a big help if you could provide temporary access to your site for our support team (support@plumsail.com), so we could investigate the reasons for the slow performance.

We do understand that it is operating site and we will not make any changes to it.

How do I initiate temporary access?

@shedev,

Please go to Settings >> Site Permissions and add support@plumsail.com to the group with the 'Full Control' permission level.

We will receive the invitation by email. Once we finish, you will remove our access.

On 9/6, I added support@ to Site Permissions as well add added you as a conditional user in our Azure AD. I have not yet seen any activity and wonder if you need any further assistance.

Hello @shedev,

Thank you for the access!

I've contacted you via email. I suggest continuing the conversation there so we could have a more detailed discussion.