The height of the List or Library control

Is there any way i can set the height of the List or Library control using this CSS to 100% of window?

WF

Dear @wflorczyk,
Okay, how would this work with the List or Library? Do you want every row to expand? What if there's only one or two rows? Or do you to add some padding around the control?

It should work like iframe. If content is bigger than window, then scroll should be turn on. If smaller then it's not necessary.

WF

Dear @wflorczyk,
And what if it's smaller? There would be not enough content for the height of a window.

How do you want to handle that?

It works like that now but only difference is that you can only set-up fixed height e.g. 800px. So if I can set up fixed height e.g. 100px and handle it so I think it shouldn't be a problem if height would be resizable. Maybe I'm wrong but i don't see a problem.

Dear @wflorczyk,
Okay, I see! This kinda works, but might need some tweaking as there is a lot of SharePoint UI on the page, and its amount depends on whether or not you open form in a panel or not, but in general this approach works:

fd.spRendered(function(){
    fd.control('SPDataTable1').ready().then(function(dt) {
        var dt_height = window.innerHeight - 200;
        console.log(dt_height);
        $(dt.$el).find('.fd-sp-datatable').attr('style', 'height:' + dt_height + 'px;');
        var content_height = dt_height - 47;
        $(dt.$el).find('.k-grid-content').attr('style', 'height:' + content_height + 'px;');
    });
});