Ticket Message not showing

Hi Guys,

we are having a problem with one of our ticketing system. When a ticket is created from widget form, it doesn't show the message body information when you open the ticket. Am not sure why this happening.Can anyone have a look at the this please?.

Thanks

Ndy.

Hello, Ndy!

Have you tried to restore default widget forms? If you haven't, please try and let me know whether the issue persist.

In the last case, I would ask you to raise a ticket - write a message to support@plumsail.com. Please specify in it HelpDesk instance's URL, a ticket ID on which the issue occurred. It would be more convenient to have access to the instance and to the page with the widget. If it's not possible, please specify widget's configuration ID (you can find it in settings of HelpDesk instance). Also, reproduce the issue (submit a ticket) and share contents of browser console (F12 => Console) and an HAR file (export it on F12 => Network tab).

Hi @Evgeniy,

I understand that this is just a Form on our website, is not a plumssail widget.

Regards

Ndy.

Then I don’t quite get what the form it is. Do you create tickets via HelpDesk interface clicking the “New” button (i.e. using the “New” form of the “Tickets” list)? If so, then try to restore the default form and to check whether the issue persists. The current customised form can be exported and imported again after the checking. If you mean some other way to submit tickets then please describe it in more details.

Hi @Evgeniy,

The form on our site is just a mail-to-form, it’s for external customer to submit a ticket on the system. When they fill the form and submit, it will create a ticket on the ticketing system.

Hi @Evgeniy,

Hi,

This is not working and is beginning to impart our business seriously. there are so many tickets raised for different issues and noon of them is been resolved or getting the needed attention.We only get one reply everyday that doesn't resolve the problem. please I need a the timeline when these issues can be fixed as is really affecting us as a business.

Thanks

1. The "Last comment date" column issue. It should be already fixed as I wrote you today in the ticket. You didn't informed me that it persists, please clarify it in the ticket.
  2. SLA policies issue. Developers are working on it literally now.
  3. Regarding the issue of the current topic. It's necessary to provide more details. Please raise another support ticket at support@plumsail.com and provide all information that you can so we could understand what the mail-to-form you mean (because it's totally unclear if it's not HelpDesk widget):
  • Where the form is placed?
  • How is it created? Custom HTML form? Plumsail Forms? Other service?
  • Provide its configuration.
  • Describe how the submitted messages are gotten to HelpDesk: are the messages submitted to HelpDesk e-mail directly or to another your e-mail address and there are forwarded?
  • Provide HelpDesk instance URL.
  • Provide sample tickets IDs on which the issue occurred.
  • If possible, provide access to the HelpDesk instance and to the page with the form.

Hi,

The ''Last comment date'' is working now. Thanks so much for that.
The SLA is still not working, can we please see to that as this one is business critical.

I will get more info for you on the other Helpdesk form issue.

Regards

Ndy.

Alright, then I am waiting for the further details on the current issue. Regarding the SLA, I've written you a private message.