Updates breaking Plumsail

If I understand correctly... Microsoft occasionally rolls out changes to SharePoint that break Plumsail. You guys then scramble to release a new app package and/or updated Forms client. Last week I noticed none of my forms were opening in the side panel, they all went to the full aspx pages. Then we started getting 404's for some forms:

In the past I've been advised to update the app package, save back the forms, and in some cases, delete and re-create the forms. We were already running 1.0.7.1, but I downloaded and updated the app anyway. If I save back the forms it fixes the 404s. But none of the forms open in the side panel, despite the form panel settings. I've deleted and reinstalled a couple forms but nothing will bring them up in the side panel.

Can you provide any insight into the side panel issue? Do I really have to redeploy hundreds of forms each time we go through this break-fix cycle? Or is there some better solution to this that I'm just not getting? Thanks.

Hello @Bjorn,

Thank you for letting us now!

Panel break was caused by SharePoint updates that are currently rolling out.

We've fixed that. No need to re-save or update the app packages, just clean the browser cache.

1 Like