Wrapping Org Chart

Is it possible using the Top to Bottom Classic and Leaf Boxes Layouts to Wrap the Org Chart Fields? Maybe some CSS fields or something to make the view better. I've tried the compact but based on filtering and other factors we cannot use that option. Attached is an example of what I'm seeing.

Hi @eenochs,
I'm not 100% sure that I understand what do you mean by wrapping the fields and "making the view better".
Can you, please be a bit more specific and elaborate? I need some detail on what and where you want to change to help you more effectively. Do you have a picture of what you expect to achieve in mind? Please share.
Thanks!

See how the Org Chart expands out horizontally in my screen shot above. Is there a way to wrap that so it stays within a set view. The compact layout allows you to limit the columns. Is there a way to do that with the other layouts using CSS or any other process. Does that make better sense?

Hi @eenochs,
Yes, like you said, the Top to bottom compact layout was designed specifically for this purpose. Can you, please explain why this is not an option for you? You've mentioned filtering as one of the factors, but filtering shouldn't affect the layout settings in any way.
Theoretically, you can position the boxes with applying the correct CSS styles, but this would be pretty complicated and there's no out-of-the-box solution for this as we have a specific layout (Top to bottom compact) to control the width of the Org Chart.