Install Issue

Hi, we are trying to install the setup file “Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online” which is trying to download a file “Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard” however it keeps failing.

We are in a school and use a proxy, however I have unfiltered static.plumsail.com which made no difference.

Any ideas how I can proceed ?

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I’m sorry. it was a temporary issue with our files hosting. Please try again. It has to work now.

I’m afraid that didn’t work the error is :

An error occurred trying to download ‘https://static.plumsail.com/wp-content/uploads/Files/HelpDesk365/Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.application’.

See the setup log file located at ‘C:\Users\siwekp\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD822C.tmp\install.log’ for more information.

Hi, can this be run on another computer, I can do this on a computer at home and install the helpdesk… does it link back to the software or is it purely to install the helpdesk onto SharePoint online… then can be removed from the local machine after ?

Thanks

Hi,

It is purely installs the helpdesk to SharePoint Online. It doesn’t’ matter what computer you use to perform installation.