503 Service Unavailable

Is the service down? I'm getting a 503 Service Unavailable error (No server is available to handle this request).

Thanks, Alex

There is definitely something going on, I am unable to work with the Forms Application, it keeps asking me to add my tenant. My forms appear to be working within Sharepoint however.

Hi @cwalter2

Thanks for the comment. Its just come back online for me, so it may of just been a temporary glitch with the main server

Thanks, Alex

@Alex_Stephen @cwalter2
Hi, In my case it seems the service is down. I can't acess my account (https://account.plumsail.com/) and I can't generate Documents.
We have a critical issue, what about you ?
Thanks, Samy

Hi @sbarmada, we had the same issue for a few hours this afternoon although now it seems to have resolved itself. I just logged into our Plumsail account and it loaded okay (although did take a bit longer than normal).

Best, Alex

Hello, guys!
We have to apologize for this outage - there was a major update, and it seems that the services went down for a few minutes, after which the work has resumed as usual, but there could've been interruptions at that time, thank you for the feedback!

We'll do our best to avoid such issues in the future.