Add a watermark to PDF : Error 502

Hello,

I am using the Action "Add a watermark to PDF", and everything was working fine until this morning. I tried to run the same flow that was working yesterday, but got an error this morning :

And this is the error message I got
{
"error": {
"code": 502,
"message": "{\r\n "error": {\r\n "code": 502,\r\n "source": "flow-apim-europe-001-westeurope-01.azure-apim.net",\r\n "clientRequestId": "f3865ce3-01e2-44cd-b298-5502252034c0",\r\n "message": "BadGateway",\r\n "innerError": {\r\n "request": {\r\n "url": "/flow/v1/Documents/jobs/AddWatermarkToPdf",\r\n "traceId": "0HM17E21PBT3C:000006BE"\r\n },\r\n "error": {\r\n "code": "System.ArgumentException",\r\n "message": "Object of type 'System.Single' cannot be converted to type 'System.Boolean'.",\r\n "date": "2020-07-14T08:38:45.836282Z"\r\n }\r\n }\r\n }\r\n}, clientRequestId: f3865ce3-01e2-44cd-b298-5502252034c0"
}
}

I runned the flow without the "Add a watermark to PDF" action and it runned correctly.
Is this error coming from your side ? Do you have an idea where this error could come from ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Hello @mika,

There was an issue with the latest release. Could you try the action again and let us know if there are any issues?

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hello @Petr ,

I just tried and the flow keep looping and starting new run instances in parallel. Should I wait and try again in a few moments ?

Regards,
Michael

Hello @mika,

Please check again. We've just released an update.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Now it's working, thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Michael

1 Like

I am having this same issue this morning, anyone else?

Hi @ourops,

I've tried my test flow, and it's worked ok. Please check your flow again and let me know if there are any errors.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team