Agent Collision issue

Hello,

We are using SharePoint 2016 on-premise.

We have 3 instances of Help Desk installed within our Intranet. Only one instance is having an issue with the "Detect agent collision" feature. When someone else is assigned to the ticket, I can't add a note (even if the assigned agent hasn't made any changes or viewed the ticket). After I click edit on a ticket assigned to someone else, it will show the warning "Attention: The ticket has been assigned to Agent Name". And if I press save, a pop up saying "The ticket has been assigned to Agent Name", and won't allow me to save my comment.

So none of our agents can add a public or private comment to someone else's assigned ticket. Do you know why this is happening, or how I can turn the Collision Detection feature off?

Thank you.

Hello Davide!

Please ensure that you use the latest version of HelpDesk (update instruction). Then, open HelpDesk in the private mode of the browser and check whether the issue persists. If it does not, clearing cache would help.
If it does, please try to reset the ticket forms to the default following this instruction. You can export the current forms before importing the default ones to recover them later if needed. Once the forms are reset, please open HelpDesk in private mode again and check whether the issue persists.
If it does, please open the developer tools (F12), switch to the "Network" tab and press Ctr+R. Then, reproduce the issue and export a HAR file (in Chrome and Chromium-based browsers it is a button with an arrow down). Switch to the "Console" tab and save all logs. Share the collected information. Additionally, provide the recent ULS logs. The default location is C:\program file\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\16\LOGS.
I would ask you to raise a support ticket by sending a message to support@plumsail.com. Please refer to this topic in it so that it found me.

Hello Evgeniy,

Thank you for the response. Resetting the form back to the original state, and then readding my new fields fixed the problem!

Thank you again!

1 Like